TAUVEX Management
- TAUVEX Action Items: Overview of activities on TAUVEX with responsibilities and action items
- Issues to be discussed with ISAC:Software and General
- Developer Activities: List of programs being actively worked on with deadlines
- Team and Projects: TAUVEX team and responsibilities: past and present
- Useful Programs: Keeps track of useful programs which I would like to have
 Guides to utilities setup
- Using CVS: Quick help on using TAUVEX cvs repository
- tautime Configuration: Setting up the tauTime instant messenger
- VNC Configuration: Setting up VNC on TAUVEX server
 TAUVEX Calibration
TAUVEX Ground Calibration : Ground Calibration of TAUVEX.
TAUVEX Calibration Techniques: Procedures for creating calibration data products.
Calculating flux units: How to convert counts per second into flux.
Photometric Zero-points Using Vega, AB and STmag magnitude systems.
TAUVEX bandpasses and wavelengths: Calculating TAUVEX bandpasses and wavelengths.
Performance Verification for TAUVEX: Planning for the early calibration of TAUVEX.
TAUVEX Early Ops: Early Operations of TAUVEX after launch upto first light.
 TAUVEX Mission
Mission Planning for the Performance Verification Phase: Detailed Observing plan for calibration observations
Count Rate Limits: A summary of all the count rate limits for TAUVEX
Straylight Values: Table of Counts for Direct Sunlight < 90
Programs for Observation Planning:Documentation of Codes for Observation Planning and Scheduling.
FSS: Objects of interest to observe during 4 months FSS.
TAUVEX Commands: Operational Command Sequences and Constraints.
Spacecraft: Spacecraft Related Information
 TAUVEX Data Processing and Pipeline
 TAUVEX Data
Data File Formats: Description of data formats in TAUVEX data stream.
Telemetry and Log Files: Formats, Test Files and Fits Header Contents
Input Data Simulation: Creating Complete data set
 TAUVEX Data Pipeline
- Pipeline Questions: Issues to keep track of in the pipeline.
 Auxiliary Programs
 TAUVEX Quick Look
Quicklook software overview: Design and definition of tools and methods for quick look data.
 TAUVEX On-Line Tools
 Data Archive
Data Archive: Documentation for deployment of data archive
 Sky Simulation
The primary aim for our Sky Simulation Software is to generate test data for data pipeline system and for science mission planning. Written in C (ANSI), the source code and binaries for a few platforms are available in the Download Area. We also have an online interface to sky simulation software.
- Sky Simulation Doc: Documentation for the UVS Sky simulation software.
- Sky Simulation Tests: Tests of the UVS_sky_simulation software.
- Sky Simulation Help: Help page for the Simulation online tool.
 Exposure Time Calculator
The Exposure Time Calculator (ETC) is intended to allow the user to calculate the exposure time needed for different classes of objects for a given S/N or, alternatively, to calculate the S/N for a given exposure time.
- ETC Help: Help pages/assistance in using ETC
 Zodiacal Light
Zodiacal Light: Modeling of the zodiacal light in the ETC
 Flux Calculator
- Flux Calculator Documentation: Documentation on the working and usage of flux calculator
- Flux Calculator Test Cases: Comparison of real data and simulated data
- Flux Calculator Help: Help page for using the Flux Calculator tool
 Astronomical Coordinate Converter
- Coordinate Converter Help: Help page for using the Coordinate Converter program
 Sources in Field of View
Sources in FOV: Still to be written - will estimate the total brightness in the FOV
 Least Squares Algorithm
Least Squares: Algorithm for calculating least squares.